Revision Military Desert Locust Goggle System - Basic Kit
Item #: 4-0309-0511
THE DESERT LOCUST combines the best ballistic protection with optimal facial and helmet fit, balancing the soldier’s need for comfort with well-sealed eye protection. The high performance OcuMax coating prevents fogging and scratching to ensure clear vision while the optically correct goggle lens is engineered to maximize field-of-view and provide unprecedented visual clarity
Features of Revision Military Desert Locust Goggle System - Basic Kit
- Weight: 130 grams
- MIL-PRF-32432A clause 184.108.40.206 Ballistic fragmentation characteristics Class 2 and 3 goggles
- ANSI Z87.1-2015 clause 6 Impact-Rated Protector Requirements (Z87+)
- STANAG 2920 (Edition 2) V50 = 827 ft/s (252 m/s)
- EN 166 clause 7.3.4 Protection against high speed particles at extremes of temperature (FT)
- Maintains clarity in extreme conditions
- Lasts 10-20 times longer than competing anti-fog solutions
- Anti-Scratch coatings on the outside of the lens and anti-fog coatings on the inside ANTI-FOG TEST: EN166, Clause 7.3.2 – Eyewear must remain fog free for a minimum of 8 seconds at 50ºC
- EN 166: Revision’s Ocumax coating drastically exceeds the 8-second industry standard for anti-fog protection (EN 166, Clause 7.3.2), remaining fog free for over 100 seconds when exposed to a constant heat of 50°C.
- CLEAR – Maximize light transmittance. Use indoors or at night.
- SMOKE – Reduce extreme glare and squinting. Use outdoors or in bright conditions.
- HIGH-CONTRAST YELLOW – Provide crisp definition in low-light conditions. Use during dull, cloudy or hazy conditions.
- HIGH-CONTRAST VERMILLION – Provide excellent color recognition and depth perception. Use in bright and cloudy conditions to reduce glare
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact