Men's Ridge 6" Desert Storm Side-Zip Boots
Item #: 3003Z
The Ridge 6" Desert Storm SZ is a rugged, high-performance boot engineered for the modern tactical operator. The slip-resistant outsole is made of 1A carbon rubber for superior traction and stability, even across rocky and uneven terrain. To ensure maximum durability, these boots are made from an ultra-strong blend of suede leather and ripstop nylon. The polyurethane midsole provides critical underfoot support and continuous cushioning, while promoting positive energy return with every step. The removable Tru Fit EVA insole reduces overall foot fatigue when the boot is worn for extended periods of time. There is also a composite shank built in to stabilize the heel and ankle when running, climbing or crouching. Reinforced by double and triple stitching, this boot will last you for years to come.
Features of Men's Ridge 6" Desert Storm Side-Zip Boots
- Height: 6"
- Weight: 21 oz. per boot
- Made from a durable blend of suede leather and ripstop nylon
- Full-length YKK curved zipper with hook and loop keeper
- Reinforced with triple and double stitching
- Eyelet and hoop speed lacing for a secure fit
- Slip-resistant 1A carbon rubber outsole
- Comfortable polyurethane midsole
- Removable Tru Fit EVA insert provides additional comfort
- Stabilizing composite shank
|USA MEN'S||USA WOMEN'S||EUR||UK|
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
85 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com
1 Answered Question
Answered by ( from