Thorogood Poromeric Academy Oxford
Look your best without sacrificing performance with the Thorogood Poromeric Academy Oxford. These shoes are constructed with a blown rubber outsole that provides oil and slip resistance and a high-gloss upper for a sharp, professional appearance. The cement construction provides durability, while the removable EVA footbed creates a cushioned, comfortable interior. The rubber midsole and composite shank improve stability for a highly functional shoe. These oxfords are great for parades or ceremonies that require you to have a dressy appearance and be on your feet for hours. Easy to wear and even easier to maintain, these shoes give you the best of both worlds in look and performance.
Features of Thorogood Poromeric Academy Oxford
- Height: 3"
- Upper: High-gloss Poromeric that is easy to maintain
- Outsole: Blown rubber that is oil and slip resistant
- Midsole: Rubber
- Composite shank for stability
- Comfort weave lining
- Removable EVA footbed featuring a Poron 4000 heel pad for comfort
- Heavy-duty cement construction
- Soft toe