TRU-SPEC 24-7 Series 2-Ply Range Belt
Item #: 4091
A durable, comfortable belt that's great for duty or civilian applications. This two-ply 1¾" wide belt made of ridged, durable, fade and rip resistant nylon webbing and is secured by a non-corrosive anodized aluminum buckle with a tapered tip that is easy to insert into the buckle even when you're wearing gloves. Designed to fit most belt loops and comfortable enough to wear every day.
Features of TRU-SPEC 24-7 Series 2-Ply Range Belt
- 100% Nylon Webbing With Matching Buckle
- Constructed from a rigid two-ply, durable, fade and rip-resistant nylon
- High strength anodized aluminum buckle is non-corrosive, scratch resistant with a color matched matte finish or with a silver matte finish on select colors
- Tapered, low profile tip for easy insertion into buckle and comfort when wearing
- Adjustable hook & loop backing for a custom fit
- Heavy stitched reinforcements
- 1¾” wide to fit most belt loops
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact