Men's TRU-SPEC Poly / Cotton Ripstop TRU Uniform Pants
Item #: 1283
TRU-SPEC's Tactical Response Uniform (TRU) pants are crafted from 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop fabric in order to hold up in the harshest conditions. The design is loosely based off the U.S. Military Army Combat Uniform in order to ensure combat-ready functionality and performance. However, key features have been updated to give the user a tactical edge. For example, these 10-pocket trousers are designed symmetrically for easy pocket access no matter your dominant hand. The pockets feature hook-and-loop closure and reinforced openings ensuring they hold up nicely and store equipment securely. Designed for specifically gpt SWAT, SRT and special response teams, but versatile enough to function in a variety of roles, TRU pants are top-of-the-line trousers.
Features of Men's TRU-SPEC Poly / Cotton Ripstop TRU Uniform Pants
- 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop fabric
- Symmetrical 10-pocket design
- Two slanted cargo pockets with drain holes
- Two deep front slash pockets with reinforced openings
- Two bellowed lower-leg pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- Two hook-and-loop flap back pockets
- Knee pad pockets
- 5" x 5" hidden pocket within the cargo pockets with elastic drawstring and cord-lock closure
- Reinforced seat and knees
- Stay Tied heavy-duty drawstring leg ties
|Extra Small||24 - 26|
|Small||28 - 30|
|Medium||32 - 34|
|Large||36 - 38|
|Extra Large||40 - 42|
|2X Large||44 - 46|
|3X Large||48 - 50|
|4X Large||52 - 54|
|5X Large||56 - 58|
Garment Inseam Measurements: Short: 30" Regular: 32" Long: 34" Unhemmed: 37"
Note: these measurements have a tolerance of +/- 1/2 inch and are designed to sit lower than the natural waist.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
160 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com