Wiley X Aries Flight Gloves
Item #: G312
Engineered to provide ultimate dexterity in tactical situations, the new Wiley X Aries Flight Gloves feature a unique Nomex/Kevlar weave material that lasts four to six times longer than traditional flight gloves. The thumb, index and middle fingertips have been removed to increase precision when operating machinery or handling a firearm. The fire-resistant material is tough and durable and will not wear down after extended periods of use. There is an adjustable cuff at the wrist for a customizable fit, and the gloves have been designed to match U.S. military uniforms. Built with military professionals in mind and NAVAIR approved, these gloves are tough and comfortable.
Features of Wiley X Aries Flight Gloves
- Sheepskin leather construction
- Nomex/Kevlar weave throughout fingers and back of hand
- Adjustable cuff for custom fit
- Clip strap for easy storage and carry
- Three fingertips removed for added dexterity/sensitivity
- Flame resistant
- Custom designed to match U.S. military uniforms
- NAVAIR approved (This statement does not imply an endorsement by any DOD agency. Military personnel always are encouraged to validate official approvals for use with their respective agencies.)
- Outlasts flyers gloves by 4-6 uses
Wrap a tape measure around the widest part of your hand and make a loose fist. Round the number to the closest inch and refer to the sizing below.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
14 Customer Reviews